CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm a big girl now!


On Tuesday, December 5,2006 - Maya decided to start traveling solo! Go Maya Go!

Sorry there is no sound...I don't have a video recorder, so the above was taken with my digital camera. I do enjoy getting the little snipets of video though...perhaps I'll need to think about a digital video-recorder!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Maya...what a big girl! Very, very cute! Maya looks like a little robot :) A new world has just opened up for her AND you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!

BTW -- there IS sound! We can hear her little footsteps. (Wanted you to know you have to watch what you say on your videos!)

Aunt Stephanie

Anonymous said...

She is so cute just walking around. I love to hear the footsteps on the floor!! I cannot wait until we see pictures of her in her new home with the Christmas tree..

Ann

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, that is the cutest thing EVER! Wahooooooo Maya! And look out mom!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maya!!! You are now free to move about everywhere!!!

I can't believe how independent she is. She is just thriving!

Tricia, Jonathan and Esther

Anonymous said...

Yea, Maya!

Congratulations on the big steps! Grace is laughing with delight to watch her on the video. Have fun with the new mobility and may your shoulders and back begin to recover as she takes off! :)

Love, Maureen, Dave and Grace

Ashley Fowlkes said...

Wow - what a big girl! That turned out really good for being taped on a regular camera (that's what we'll be using on our trip). Good luck with the move!